Northbrook Executive Suites prides itself on having one of the most responsive maintenance programs in the industry. Typically, work orders are completed within 24-48 hours unless special parts are necessary.
Office: (847) 239-7200
Fax: (312) 275-7411
Maintenance Request: Please use this form below to contact us:
WHAT CONSTITUTES AN EMERGENCY?
Emergency maintenance is an urgent repair that is a threat to your health and safety, and usually is related to a gas, electricity or water problem. Emergencies include:
- No electricity or dangerous electric fault
- No hot water
- Frozen or burst pipes
- No heat (office temperature below 55 degrees)
- Water leaks that could damage your or your neighbor’s office suite
- Sewer/toilet back-up
- Broken window or exterior door
- Storm/Weather/Fire damage or Water Flooding
- Gas Leak or Serious Smell of Gas
- Serious Roof Leak
- Any other Fault or Damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure.
WHAT IS NOT AN EMERGENCY?
Blown fuses. Tenants are responsible for keeping a supply of 15 or 20 amp fuses on hand and knowing how to replace them. There will be a charge if emergency crew comes to fix this. $50 charge will be assessed to your account.
Lockout. Residents are responsible for contacting a locksmith after 7pm. There will be a charge if you dispatch Maintenance to let you in to your suite.$75 charge will be assessed to your account.